Friday, May 9, 2008

My First Post - we have to start somewhere :)

I am very excited to share my garden with others. Over the last couple years I have developed a great interest in growing vegetables, even though we have a very small area. It is exciting to find creative ways to maximize the garden space. This past weekend I started my seedling, I know, I know, it is getting late in the season for doing so, but i guess it is better late then never!

The green onions and baby spinach are starting to come through but we are still waiting on the others.




We purchased a Pablano pepper plant online, we hav enver purchased online but i had an Amazon gift card and didnt know what to do with it, so what better to do then buy a pepper plant and some seeds! The pepper plant was really green and healthy, the larger fo the three plants was almost 8" tall, and has buds for peppers started. You can only imagine how great it feels at the beginning a May to have a plant so far along, I can taste the peppers already.



It is an exciting time of year, and we will be posting much more soon.

Brian

No comments: